- The self-ligating system has light high-technology shape-memory wires that move teeth faster and require fewer adjustments.
- self-ligating is a new clinically proven treatment approach to straightening teeth which enhances your facial aesthetics – usually without extractions or rapid palatal expanders.
- Self-ligating braces use a slide or clip mechanism to hold the wire in place, instead of the little elastic coloured ties used in ‘normal’ braces. As a result these braces allow teeth to move more freely, quickly and comfortably. The elastic coloured ties also attract and collect plaque, and so avoiding these elastic ties makes dental hygiene easier during treatment
- self-ligating braces are designed to be discreet, comfortable and easy to keep clean.
Self-ligating braces are designed to be discreet, comfortable and easy to keep clean. Without the elastic ties used in conventional braces, which attract and collect plaque, self-ligating braces make dental hygiene easy during treatment. Plus these systems are available in clear brackets as an alternative for the more image conscious patients.
With the In-ovation Brace Systems you often find …
- The treatment can avoid any extractions
- Overall treatment time is reduced
- Fewer practice visits
- Greater comfort